Resources for Small Businesses Recovering from COVID-19
No matter what industry you’re in, the pandemic has certainly made the last year more complicated. Fortunately, however, we’re approaching the finish line. Here are some resources to help you successfully transition out of pandemic mode, presented by Utility Avenue.
Remain Flexible For Your Team
The pandemic has helped us see the power of an adaptable workplace.
- Except in cases where remote work isn’t possible, consider continuing to offer remote options to employees who have thrived while working from home.
- Remote collaboration tools can help your employees work together no matter where they are.
- Where possible, expand schedule flexibility as well in order to make your workplace suit your employees’ most productive times.
The pandemic drove customers online – meet them there.
- Studies have shown that the pandemic significantly increased how much time people spend online.
- Consider adding new forms of online marketing, such as expanding your blog or starting a podcast. Be sure to hire a pro to ensure you create a polished, professional product.
- Focus on ways to bring your services into a virtual setting – check out our approach for inspiration.
Plan for the Future
Are you ready for the post-COVID world?
- Take some time to research what kind of changes experts anticipate that we’ll see due to the pandemic.
- Consult with a financial advisor to get the best tips for how to nurture your finances coming out of the pandemic.
- Focus on creating a strong, flexible business that can adapt to changing markets in the future.
- If you want to learn more about business and apply those skills to your own endeavor, take some classes via an online university.
If your business struggled through the pandemic, know that you’re not alone. As vaccines roll out and cities can open back up, the economy is expected to recover. With the right moves, you’ll be able to thrive in the post-pandemic world!